Internet Advancement will only work with Internet Explorer 6 or higher.
You will have to click on the 'LOAD ROSTER' button in order to update your information.
If you have a problem with your advancement NOT submitting to council, please email your unit id# and password to: email@example.com.
Internet Advancement is used to:
Process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, crews, ships, and posts
Update information on existing advancements (except the Eagle Scout rank)
To use Internet Advancement:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed.